Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Three Little Bins

The bins arrived today. I've been like an expectant mother over the past two weeks waiting for these things. Due to logistical issues on both ends, I missed almost two days of work waiting for the "scheduled" arrival from the shipping company. It's all good. I got nothin' but time.



They are 4x4x3 feet and are double-wall constructed of heavy food-grade plastic. Each bin holds approximately a half ton of grapes and will serve both as a picking bin and as a primary fermenter. Optionally, I could have gone with the Macro Plastics T-BIN-S, but they have been extrememly difficult to find recently, and the used ones I did find in California, while inexpensive, would have cost an arm and a leg to ship here.

How 'bout some more CampbellArt®?

No comments:

Post a Comment